COLLECTION & USE OF INFORMATION
We collect certain personal information in order to provide the best experience possible and fulfill orders. We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Account registration details such as username and password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences, and reminder and notification preferences
- Survey responses, if you participate in one of our surveys
- Message text, if you communicate with us via our help desk or online chat
As is the case for most websites, we automatically gather information about each visit to our Site such as your IP address, time and date of visit, web browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system. We may retain this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Recommend products you may be interested in purchasing
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send you reminders
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send customer communications
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
We will only share your personal information with third parties in ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell personal information to third parties. We do not authorize the collection of visitors’ personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties’ use. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as charging your order, shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- If required by law (ie a subpoena or similar legal process)
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is needed to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request; or
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13
Our Site is not directed at children under the age of 13. As a result, we will not knowingly collect information from minors in the United States with or without consent from their parents or guardians.
Accepting cookies through your web browser is your personal choice. You can set your browser to disable cookies. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, we may not be able to provide you with as good of an experience as one that is specifically tailored to your needs by utilizing the cookie and you may not be able to utilize some features of the Site.
We may also use our own cookies to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests.
We reserve the right to change or update this Policy at any time.